Call Us: (817) 332-4477


Contact us if you are facing marital problems that cannot be resolved.

Division of Marital Assets

Texas is a community property state. Contact us to learn more about community and separate property & to find out how your marital property may be divided.

Spousal Maintenance

Call us today to find out if you are entitled to spousal maintenance. Spousal maintenance may also be used in situtations to reduce asset division problems.

Child Custody/Visitation

Contact us to discuss your options and create a plan that will be best for you & your child(ren).

Child Support

Contact us to assist in determining the correct amount of child support, to receive or pay, or to assist you to enforce an existing child support order.

Fathers' Rights/Paternity

If you are unsure whether you are the father of a child, contact us today to discuss your rights and establish, or deny, your paternity.

Order Modification

Our law firm can assist you in modifying an existing order pertaining to child custody, visitation, support & spousal maintenance.


If you are a prospective adoptive parent or a birth parent our law firm will assist you in an efficient manner to ensure your child is able to come home with you as soon as possible.


Many times our attorneys can assist you through your family law matters without having to go to court. Contact us today to find out more about the collaborative approach to law in order to solve your family law matter amicably.

Request a Free Legal Consultation

We are committed to fighting for your rights whether in a divorce, adoption, child custody or child support matter.

*Submitting this form does not provide you with any representation by Turner-Monahan, PLLC. Unless and until you hire Turner-Monahan, PLLC and sign a written retainer agreement, you are not a client and we do not represent you. There is no attorney-client privilege until you become a client.